Understanding, support and guidance on the road to relief, recovery and resolution.
Registered Clinical Psychologist
Personal and Relationship areas I can assist with include:
- Trauma experiences, past and present, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Adjustment to stressful life events and changes, grief, divorce and social difficulties
- Mood management, depression, anxiety, anger issues
- Stress Management
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, fears and phobias
- Relationship therapy and all couple issues
- Approved ACC Supplier and Provider for all support and treatment services for Sensitive Claims clients
- ACC psychological services for clients following a physical injury
Areas of Expertise – Psychotherapy
Psychotherapy treatment is a passion and focus in my work with Adults and Older Adolescents. I use a combination of treatment approaches incl. TA, Gestalt, CBT, Schema, Client Centred and Psychodynamic approaches tailored to best meet my client’s treatment needs. Dependent on my client’s preferences and unique needs, the agreed on treatment goals could involve short term (+/- 6 sessions) or longer term psychotherapy.